Look at the Benefits of Purchasing
Your Texas Home Insurance Through Us!
FAST Quotes and Policy Placement!
Quality Service and Claims Assistance!
A Variety of Plans & Deductibles Available!
Please call us now for an immediate FREE PHONE QUOTE, at:
(Local Phone: 281-360-4646 )
Texas Homeowners Policies
Most homeowners policies in Texas combine the following five coverages:
- Dwelling pays if your house is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss. It also pays for unattached structures and buildings, such as fences, detached garages, and storage sheds.
- Personal property pays if the items in your house (such as furniture, clothing, and appliances) are stolen or damaged or destroyed by a covered loss.
- Liability provides $25,000 in coverage if you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else’s injury or property damage. You may be able to purchase up to $1 million in additional coverage.
- Medical payments pays the medical bills of people hurt on your property. It might also pay for some injuries that happen away from your home — if your dog bites someone at the park, for instance. A basic homeowners policy pays $500 in medical bills, but you may buy up to $5,000 in medical payments coverage.
- Loss of use pays your additional living expenses (housing, food, and other essential expenses) if you must temporarily move because of damage to your house from a covered loss. Your policy will pay either a percentage of the amount of your dwelling coverage (typically 10 to 20 percent) or for a specific period after the loss (such as 24 months).
In Texas, Free-Texas-Home-Insurance-Quotes.com is a resource that offers people all the information they need to make Texas home insurance decisions. By searching the site for insurance providers and their services, people can compare prices and select the best policy. By adopting a strategic approach, one can save significant money.
Free-Texas-Home-Insurance-Quotes.com offers insurance information for the entire state of Texas. Residents of Texas need to log on to the site and get a free quote for their self or family thru the Free Quote Link on the menu tab. This site is owned and operated by a Trusted Choice Independent Agency named Richey Insurance Agency. Richey Insurance Agency welcomes the opportunity to work with you on your Texas home insurance needs.
For more information or if you would like to speak to a live person, please feel free to call our office at (800) 776-0633. We are happy to assist you.
Privacy Statement: We follow the highest industry standards to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information and secure the transmission of your info from your computer. Please fill out quote form by clicking “Free Quote” on the menu bar to ensure an accurate quote and confidentiality. Thank you for your interest.
Quote & buy Texas Home Insurance today!
We serve all cities in Texas, including: Abilene, Allen, Amarillo, Arlington, Atascocita, Austin, Bay City, Baytown, Beaumont, Brownsville, Carrollton, Channelview, Cleveland, Conroe, Coppell, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Deer Park, Denton, DeSoto, Duncanville, El Paso, Euless, Flower Mound, Forth Worth, Friendswood, Frisco, Galena Park, Galveston, Garland, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Harlingen, Hitchcock, Houston, Irving, Jersey Village, Katy, Keller, Kerrville, Kileen, La Porte, Lake Jackson, League City, Lewisville, Liberty, Livingston, Longview, Lubbock, Lufkin, Mansfield, McAllen, McKinney, Mesquite, Midland, Mission, Missouri City, Nacogdoches, New Braunfels, North Richland Hills, Odessa, Pasadena, Pearland, Pflugerville, Plano, Port Arthur, Richardson, Rockwall, Round Rock, San Angelo, San Antonio, San Juan, San Marcos, Santa Fe, Seabrook, South Houston, Spring, Stafford, Sugar Land, Temple, Texas City, The Woodlands, Tomball, Tyler, Victoria, Waco, Witchita Falls and many more.